Cycling is a virtuous way to travel because it combines gentle physical exercise, the slow discovery of new places, and the respect of the environment . We therefore prefer its use.
BICYCLE PATHS AROUND THE CAMPSITE :
Bike rides around Carcans : click here
Hourtin-Plage / Lacanau-Ocean : Itinerary La Vélodyssée
You have chosen :
- to visit the region alone, in pairs or with family,
- to live the trip as a human adventure close to nature and with the strength of your legs,
- to do a tour with regular breaks of one to three days, depending on your state of fitness or the weather.
Looking for a place to stay where you can :
- Relax in the heated pool after a day of cycling
- pitch your tent, take a good hot shower,
- to eat at a reasonable price,
- drink a cold beer, a soda, or share a cocktail or a good bottle of local wine,
- have a hot breakfast, comfortably seated on the terrace,
- exchange with simple and curious people like you of these small adventures that others will have lived,
- have a few tools needed to perform a small repair,
- protect your precious equipment from the rain under the shed,
- send a message to your friends and family so they can follow your adventures from a distance.
Stop by Flower Camping Le Médoc Bleu and we’ll be waiting for you for all this and maybe more…
Finally, for those who could not bring their bike for obvious reasons of space, or for those who want to try some sporty visits of the area, we suggest the Bicycle rental for adults (men or women) and children. Rental rates can be found on page Locations of this site.