Flower Camping Médoc Bleu offers you a wide range of family activities to start or end your day…
On the program, we propose you to take advantage of our swimming pool + paddling pool heated to 28° from June 15th to September 15th.
Under the trees and under the watchful eye of parents, children can enjoy a multi-game area for 2/5 and 6/10 year olds.
Teenagers will not be left out as there is a multi-sports area dedicated to them. Wild games of soccer or volleyball await them…
We also provide a playground with :
- 3 petanque courts for amateurs.
- 2 ping-pong tables, table soccer, pinball, board games…
- Inflatable structure adapted to children, young and old (June 15 – Sept. 15)
In July – August
At Flower Camping Médoc Bleu, we make it a point of honor to provide a festive and family atmosphere… Here, we cultivate good humor and we want it to be contagious.
From morning to night you will have the opportunity to have fun, improve your physical condition, meet new people, and bond with other campers.
The animations are chosen with the idea of an intergenerational
intergenerational and respectful of everyone
At Flower Camping Médoc Bleu, the adults play with the children and also have fun under their eyes. It is a good way for the youngest to learn how to party with moderation and respect for other holidaymakers and to have fun together with the regional or cultural particularities of each one.
We are listening to new proposals: a teenager mad about magic gave us a one hour show or a certified trainer of ball games gave a very professional course to young people, 2 events which were very appreciated by all the holiday makers.
From July 7th to August 23rd, the Flower Camping Médoc Bleu becomes a real campsite with animations and especially for the children.
And the program… It’s dynamite!
A dedicated animator will be at your service and will motivate the troops until the evening. From a weekly offer established each year, the program of animations is adapted each week to answer at best the expectations of the present vacationers.
- Sports activities (discovery of yoga with Karine, a teacher from outside the establishment, sports tournaments on the playground, petanque competition, etc.).
- Children’s club: collages, drawings, games adapted to their age, treasure hunt in the forest, building a cabin in the forest of the campsite…
- Evening entertainment, aperitifs and themed meals, blinds tests, the inevitable mussels and French fries evenings, grilled meats from the South West prepared with care by Claire and the whole team
- Exceptional, free yoga class on Thursday morning with Karine.
- An external provider appears every Thursday from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm. Fun-Archery (battle between 2 teams with bow and arrows)