We aim to make all the activities we offer accessible to everyone. For this reason, we have established free access as a founding principle. Only activities offered outside the campsite by partners require a financial participation.
Moreover, the absence of TV in almost all our accommodations is intended to encourage reading, meeting, physical exercise and exchanges with other holidaymakers and the campsite team who are at your disposal to meet your expectations and advise you.
Free services provided by the campsite
- free access to the collective barbecue
- access to common sanitary facilities
- access to the heated pool (from mid-June to mid-September, depending on the weather)
- access to facilities: ping-pong, volleyball, soccer, petanque, playgrounds
- grey and black water discharge area and drinking water supply for motor homes
- Free WIFI access around the reception and the snack bar fed by the fiber since 2022.
- 02 July -28 August:
- Welcome drink every Sunday evening with a presentation of the team and the activities offered during the week
- Inflatable structure for children freely accessible from 10am to midnight every day in high season
- Children’s club every day (except Saturdays, when there is a lot of traffic)
- Discovery of Hatha-Yoga with Karine and Caroline 1 morning per week
- Petanque competition and sports activities
- Walks in the forest and discovery of the many paths adjacent to the campground
- Running trip in the nearby forest paths with Michel
- Once a week, great entertainment for all ages and nationalities (Fun -Archery, Archery, wood games, …) taking place throughout the campsite
Beware! The TV is only available in the Premium mobile homes.
The services with participation offered by the campsite
- Sheet rental: double bed, single bed
- Baby kit : cot, high chair, baby bathtub
- Cleaning package at the end of the stay: does not include dishes and cleaning of kitchen equipment (work surface, gas plate or credenza)
- Laundry in the common sanitary facilities: Washing machine 7 kg and dryer
- Bicycle rental for men, women or children(Rates on the Locations page)
- 02 July – 28 August:
- From 8:00 am: Sale of bread and pastries on reservation of the day before
- Baar : hot or cold drinks, cocktails with or without alcohol, ice cream, …
- Snack ” on the spot or to take away ” : Pizzas, starters, dishes, desserts, cooked on the spot (Vegetables coming from the nearby market gardener). Claire is also in charge of the theme meals; she favors dishes made with fresh or frozen products cooked on the spot, and she likes it that way. Download the menu.
- Theme evenings: The classic Mussels and French fries, Grilled evenings, Festive meals (chicken basquaise…
You can view the rates by downloading the season’s option rate card.
Services near the campsite in Gironde
- Markets :
- Mass : at the church of St Martin de Carcans every Sunday
- Medical center: doctor, nurse, physiotherapist and pharmacy in Carcans
- Post Office and Bank : downtown Carcans
- Supermarkets/Gas stations:
- Carrefour contact Carcans/carburant 24/24 : open non stop from 9am to 7.45pm
- Fuel : SUPER U Lacanau / Fuel 24/24 open non stop from 8:30 to 19:30 fuel 24/24
Café-Théâtre : All year round, national level performances
Carcans skatepark is acclaimed for the quality of its modules.
Ask at the campground reception for other entertainment