Bike rides: Lacanau, Carcans and Hourtin are linked with 150 km of bicycle paths. Three routes can help you to discover the wild nature:
- “The Genêts route” – 11 km or around 1 hour
- “The Cavalles route” – 15 km or 1:15 hour
- “The Lion route” – 17 km or 1:30 hourYou can follow these paths by bike or by running or walking with your pet.
There are a lot of paths to discover the nature by family walk. If you are attentive, you will see an hare, a partridge or a pheasant and if you lucky, you will glimpse wild boars or stags with its impressive antlers! Depending on the weather and seasons, you can find some mushrooms.
Come to discover the lake of Carcans-Hourtin by walking around it, don’t forget to take a break to admire the countryside.
Discover bike ride tours:
- Royan-Lacanau : www.lavelodyssee.com/troncons/royan-lacanau-ocean
- Around Carcans: click here
If you don’t have your own bikes don’t worry, you can rent it at the reception of the Flower Camping Le Médoc Bleu, we are approved by ACCUEIL-VELO.
You can also discover the road of Wine Castles and the prestigious vineyards of our region. Ask information to Claire if you want to take a guided tour of some Domains. Visits can be an opportunity to learn more about wine, it production and taste this famous drink.